Get More Information
What degree are you interested in?
Strayer makes it even more affordable to pursue your bachelor’s.
The Strayer Complete Program
Community College graduates in select states are eligible for a reduced tuition of $750 per class*- that’s 47% off! Take advantage of this opportunity for five bachelor’s degree programs, including Information Technology and Business Administration. Once you choose the concentration that is exactly right for you, Strayer offers:
- A personal Success Coach to assist you in balancing your education with the rest of your busy life, so you can focus on your studies.
- Professors with real-life experience design hands-on curricula to provide you with the skills you can apply to your current career right away.
- A community of Strayer students and alumni to help with professional networking and to make a few friends along the way.
Start earning your bachelor’s with the help of the Strayer Complete Tuition Reduction Program. Call an Admissions Officer at 866.569.3348 and apply today.
APPLY NOW FOR THE APRIL 3 SPRING QUARTER
Requirements for the Strayer Complete scholarship:
- Must be a new or readmit student registering for the Spring 2017 term in a Strayer University Bachelor’s degree1
- Must not be a Strayer University employee or eligible household member of a Strayer University employee
- Student must remain in true continuing or reinstate status to be eligible in subsequent terms for the discounted tuition rate to persist2
- Must meet all Strayer University admissions requirements by program
- Provide documentation of transfer credits from community colleges located in the following states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada or California
- Provide government issued residency identification from one of the following states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada or California3
- Be in good financial standing with the University ($0 past due balance)
- Have a method of payment other than military tuition assistance or Veteran’s Administration benefits. Students fully funded by military tuition assistance or VA benefits are not eligible as these benefits are first applied to tuition costs. However, the scholarship can be applied to any remaining tuition balance once TA has been applied.4
- Tuition discount cannot be applied in conjunction with JWMI, Strayer@Work, NYCDA, or Verizon Onsite
- Cannot be applied to prior balances or any other discount or scholarship
1In all cases, the scholarship grant is at Strayer’s discretion.
2If a student drops below the required number of courses or withdraws completely before the end of the term, the scholarship will be withdrawn for that term.
3RN to BSN students must reside in a state in which the program is approved. Please view the nursing page at http://www.strayer.edu/degree/bachelors-degree/nursing to see our currently approved states.
4For students whose tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the scholarship is applied first to tuition charges and then the employer or sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).